The Associate Director serves as a link between the Cleveland State University, Greystar, and residents in facility management, building operations, and residence life. They are responsible for positively contributing to a high-quality living experience for student residents. They must know and support University rules, regulations, and policies while working directly with the University.
- Work with on-site team members to manage and operate housing facilities across campus.
- Works in partnership with CSU, Greystar, and other constituents to ensure overall success in facility management and residence life.
- Work closely with the Capital Projects Group to contribute to the development of FFE Inventory, Capital Improvement Plan and Preventive Maintenance Plan to maintain the value of the asset.
- Works with the Bookkeeper/Onsite Accountant in monitoring expenditures and ensuring follow-through on specific projects related to each facility.
- Works with the Resident Directors and Maintenance Teams to plan and implement the turn-over process of student rooms.
- Negotiate and oversee contracts as they relate to custodial, laundry, pest control, elevators, and other services within the facilities.
- Other duties as identified by Greystar or CSU.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 3-5 years of experience or training or a combination of experience/training in university and/or housing operations setting.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Familiarity with database systems such as Entrata, SAP preferred
- Budgetary experience is preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Generous holiday & vacation package
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
For additional information; visit our website at www.greystarcollegiatehousing.com. EOE
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Cleveland
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Cleveland
- Facilities Management & Physical Plant Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Cleveland
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Cleveland
- Residence Life Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Cleveland