Enrollment Operations Coordinator
Champlain College Online (CCO) has an opening for an organized and systems-focused Enrollment Operations Coordinator. CCO serves the adult learner and specializes in helping our students create personalized academic pathways that align with their unique interests, academic backgrounds, and career goals.
The Enrollment Operations Coordinator reports to the Assistant Director, Admissions and Enrollment Operations and is responsible for performing a number of key activities at consistently high levels in support of the progression of prospective students through the pipeline: from inquiry through enrolled student.
Interfacing with numerous stakeholders both within Champlain College Online (e.g., application review and transfer credit team, CCO marketing, etc.) and without, the Enrollment Operations Coordinator ensures that accurate information is communicated to these stakeholders in a timely manner, primarily via reports, email communication, and admission decision letters.
Utilizing numerous systems to complete the work, the Enrollment Operations Coordinator must be detail-oriented to ensure that the data being entered, coded, updated and reported is accurate. In addition, the individual in this role is communicating with various stakeholders in the college community and must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Process daily integration between primary systems multiple times a day and resolve any subsequent errors.
- On a daily basis, processes transcripts, resumes, and other supplemental application items and link them to an applicant's application file.
- Brings application files to completion and ensure the accuracy of supporting documents in systems.
- Correspond with all stakeholders regarding applicant statuses. Including communication via reports and individual communications with the Admission team, Transfer Credit team, Advising team, and other stakeholders to resolve applicant issues.
- Oversee the process of admission decision letters and other correspondence to the applicant in a timely manner.
- Run daily/weekly reports as directed from the appropriate systems.
- Manage CCO email inbox and investigate and respond to inquiries or direct to the correct point of contact.
- Process CCO mail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience using a CRM to record and extract data, run reports, etc. is encouraged.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in key administrative functions using multiple information systems.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail and superior critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
The successful completion of a criminal background check is required as a condition of employment.
Application materials must include a resume/CV and a letter of interest (Cover Letter) specifically addressing the desired qualifications.
Champlain College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, religion, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran or military service status, HIV -positive status, qualified disability, or on the basis of any other status protected by law, and does not discriminate in the administration of its education and admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, employment practices or co-curricular and other College-administered programs. Champlain College will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students, applicants for admission or employment, or employees. Please contact the People Center at 802.651.5800 with questions concerning the hiring process or future employment at Champlain College, or if auxiliary aids or services are needed to apply for employment at Champlain College.
Champlain College is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community. Recognizing that diversity is both a reflection of our world and a source of rich education, Champlain strives to be diverse and inclusive in ways that reflect the world in which we live and work. All members of the Champlain community are valued as individuals.
The College seeks candidates who, through their work and life experiences, service to the community, teaching or research can contribute to the diversity, inclusivity and academic excellence of Champlain College. Please include information about how you would contribute to these efforts and help to further this goal in your letter of interest/cover letter.
In order to be considered for the position, you must upload a resume.
EU Employee Data Protection Notice:
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Burlington
- Student Affairs Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Burlington
- Career Services Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Burlington
- Student Activities & Services Administrative Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Burlington