Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Administrative Assistant supports learning through the successful operation of the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School by providing quality administrative and clerical assistance to the Co-Directors of the school, STEM Liaison, teaching staff, students, parents and partners at large.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred
- Prior work in a school office environment preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Fluency in Spanish speaking and writing preferred
- Ability to communicate verbally, through computer, and other digital media.
- Ability to move about campus.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
email@example.com - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora