Student Tuition Services Associate
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Student Tuition Services Associate position. Reporting to the Manager, Student Tuition Services, the Student Tuition Services Associate performs a wide variety of services related to supporting the department's tuition payment plan functions, and collection efforts. This position assists students in paying past due balances, responds to basic inquiries submitted through the department's dedicated email and voicemail accounts, and assists students with basic web-based transactions related to tuition payments and collections efforts.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• High school diploma, or GED equivalent, required. Associates' Degree preferred. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
• Five (5) years of relevant experience required
• Demonstrated professionalism and strong customer service skills required.
• Experience using an enterprise-wide system required.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and MS Excel required.
• Ability to perform job duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision required.
• Ability to meet deadlines and respond well to rapidly changing priorities required.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external constituents
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment,
inclusive of students, staff, and faculty of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological and
• Associates' Degree preferred. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• Previous work experience using Banner by Ellucian preferred.
• Experience using ARGOS reporting preferred.