University of Idaho
Administrative Financial Specialist
Col of Agricultural & Life
$16.79 per hour or more depending on experience
Provide administrative, fiscal and personnel processes support for
employees located at Parma R & E Center. Responsible for daily
management of office operations, develops and maintains variety of
records, provides liaison between management and other units as
well as external customers.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in financial record keeping.
- Experience researching and compiling financial information and
preparing summaries and reports.
- Experience using personal computers to enter, retrieve, and edit
- Education: B.S. degree in Accounting or some college level
- Experience: working in accounting in an educational setting; with
- Ability to: communicate well with a variety of individuals both
verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
First consideration date for receipt of applications is May 23,
IMPORTANT: To be considered, your “Letter of Qualification” must
address EACH of the required qualifications, including pertinent
education and/or experience. In addition, to improve your ranking
during the evaluation process, address as many of the Preferred
Qualifications as possible. Information on a resume will not be
accepted as a substitute for submitting a Letter of
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative