University of Idaho
Division/College: Enrollment Management
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $51,554 per year or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Supports the University Registrar in leading, organizing, directing, planning, and coordinating various facets of operations. Provides supervisory and technical work in oversight, coordination, maintenance, and operations in the office and the division. Works with other senior staff to develop policies and practices to manage, monitor, and recommend improvements for registrar office functions, operations, and systems. Supervises course and classroom scheduling, provides direction to all staff as needed and serves on University committees as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, or a related field.
- Two years of experience with a combination of registrar’s office and higher education experience.
- Experience with curriculum management or classroom scheduling.
- Experience working with a variety of computer applications and student records systems used in a records office.
- Experience in interpreting, applying, and explaining regulations or policies and procedures.
- Experience independently researching, compiling, analyzing information, defining alternatives, and develop recommendations for management/administrators.
- Experience working in a Registrar’s Office.
- Experience with Banner student information system, CollegeNet 25Live and CourseLeaf
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supervising and managing personnel
- Experience working in a teamwork and customer service environment
Skills or Ability to:
- Ability to plan projects, implement operational strategies, and good judgment in decision-making
- Ability to represent the University in community/professional situations
- Ability to collaborate effectively with college departments and cross-functional teams
- Cultural competency and the ability to communicate effectively in a culturally sensitive manner with both individuals and groups from diverse backgrounds
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002810P
Posting Date: 04/30/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
This position is open until filled, however, applications received on or before May 18, 2021 will receive first consideration.
Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.