University of Idaho
Col of Agricultural & Life
$19.57 per hour or higher depending on education
Serves as a point-of-contact for College of Agricultural and Life
Sciences Principle Investigators (PI) seeking external grant
support and provides Pre- and Post-Award functions.
• Experience in accounting theory, principals, and practices;
computerized accounting systems, developing and monitoring budgets
including allocating expenditures and reconciling accounts.
• Experience in fostering cooperation among various levels of an
organization, such as investigators, central administration and
grant management team.
• Experience in time management skills and meeting critical
• Experience using computer software and applications for word
processing, email, internet searches, statistical analyses, and
• Experience working independently and proactively with limited
supervision to solve problems and handle multiple tasks of
shifting, high and competing priorities.
• Formal certification in research administration (Certified
Research Administrator, Certified Financial Research Administrator,
or Certified Pre-Award Research Administrator).
• Experience in contracts and grants administration.
• Experience in budget development.
• Relevant experience working in an institution of higher
• Knowledge of Uniform Guidance Requirements and Cost Accounting
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
Two candidates will be hired from this position.
First consideration will be given to applications received by
Sunday, March 21, 2021.
In addition to the online application and resume, individuals
should submit a letter of qualification.
IMPORTANT: To be considered, your “Letter of Qualification” must
address EACH of the required qualifications, including pertinent
education and/or experience. In addition, to improve your ranking
during the evaluation process, address as many of the Preferred
Qualifications as possible. Information on a resume will not be
accepted as a substitute for submitting a Letter of
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative