Executive Assistant to VP for Finance & Ops and VP for People & Culture
Provides administrative support to management/upper-level administrator by compiling information and preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing relevant administrative support functions. May also supervise lower-level office support staff. Supports executive in staff capacity by handling a wide variety of situations involving the administrative functions of the office that cannot be brought to the attention of the executive. Advises individuals inside and outside the organization on the executive views on major policies or current issues facing the organization. Contacts or replies to contacts from high ranking individuals who may be from large national or international firms and may involve unique situations, and each contact must be handled differently, using judgment and discretion. Organizes and arranges for staff members to represent organization at meetings and conferences, using own initiative. In executive's absence, ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate staff member. Interprets requests, helps implement action, and decides whether executive should be notified of important or emergency matters as needed. Analyzes unit operating practices and performance standards to create new systems or revise established procedures. Prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of operational and administrative problems. Issues and interprets operating policies. Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data. May compose and sign correspondence for executive. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information. May serve as the executive's representative at meetings and express the executive's viewpoints at such meetings. Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and problems. Possesses comprehensive working knowledge of subject matter. May act as a lead or first-level supervisor to other support staff (may also supervise students). Typically reports to an executive.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions
- Serves as administrative support in the shared office suite for both the VP for Finance and Operations and the VP for People and Culture.
- Works closely with the President’s office and other VP offices to coordinate meetings and events.
- May attend meetings, take minutes, distribute and electronically file.
- Manages the collection and presentation of the monthly RUSO board letter.
- Serves as the Building Captain for the Lillard.
- Coordinates and manages travel arrangements and expense reimbursement claims.
- Orders supplies, refreshments, and ensures a clean, professional, appearance of suite common spaces, personally providing a warm, welcoming experience for guests and visitors.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in job related field plus 3+ years of relevant experience in the chosen field or 7+ years of equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts. Requires the application of expertise in a chosen field to achieve results.
Advanced Excel experience/application.
Will this employee supervise others?
Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Executive Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond