The mission of The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences
is the development of professional health care practitioners
through innovation, individualized, and quality classroom,
clinical, and distance education.
Associate Enrollment Advisors advise, educate, consult and support
qualified potential students in achieving their professional and
personal goals by enrolling in one of our higher education
programs. Student leads are provided. They are monitored on things
such as the quality of outbound calls, inbound calls, lead contact
activity, applications, attitude, working relationships and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist students with the enrollment process, by answering
questions, directing them to critical information and clarifying
the admissions process.
• Thoroughly understand and be able to articulate the academic
programs of University of St. Augustine and educate prospective
student about the educational offerings
• Build rapport and provide guidance for students interested in
obtaining a degree.
• Receive and follow-up on potential students via videoconference,
phone, email, fax, and direct mail student inquiries relating to
obtaining advanced degrees.
• Provide essential information related to admissions requirements
and enrollment processes to prospective students.
• Assess potential applicants and determine if they are qualified
to apply and enroll in various degree programs
• Qualify and advise students for various academic programs.
• Searches and analyses transcripts; determines whether transcripts
satisfy prerequisite completion; records results in database;
tracks and reevaluates application status as new transcripts are
• Consult with other admission staff and university departments to
ensure an excellent student experience.
• Collaborate interdepartmentally to facilitate a positive
enrollment experience. This includes providing requested
information or directing the prospective student to appropriate
department when necessary
• Performs duties in support of University’s core values;
• Keeps abreast of state-of-the-art developments through attendance
at professional meetings and seminars, literature; etc.
• Participate in ethical and compliant enrollment activities
regarding prospective students
• Maintaining a relevant understanding of regulations associated
with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) with
regards to distribution of student information and ensuring
regulations are always followed.
• Must be able to represent the University in a professional
manner, recruit and work with a diverse community and follow all
policies and procedures with a keen attention to detail.
• Continuously follow and stay updated on policies and procedures,
as provided by University of St. Augustine
• All other duties as assigned.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Reports to: Enrollment Manager
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on
performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of one-year higher education, sales, customer service,
account management or related experience
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and to
interact effectively with colleagues, administrators and faculty
members and students, as well as external constituencies.
• Ability to work with a diverse student population.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
• Excellent telephone skills. Possess interpersonal skills that
• Possess the ability to use critical thinking and problem-solving
• Ability to present in live and virtual settings
• Experience with student management systems and associated
• Valid driver’s license for State of residence and at least
minimum liability insurance required by State.
• Ability to travel within the United States as necessary.
Limited travel as necessary to other work locations
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is an equal
opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of age, race,
religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national