Strategic Marketing Manager
Please view posting details below. To apply to this posting, please click the link above.
Strategic Marketing Manager
This field only applies to Faculty
Commensurate with education and experience.
DT CE Corporate Services
The Strategic Marketing Manager is responsible for overall development and implementation of marketing, advertising, social media, branding, and brand awareness for the division of Corporate Solutions and Economic Development ( CSED ).
The position will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Corporate Solutions and Economic Development ( EVP CSED ) and will work directly with the team to strategize and implement marketing plans that drive business development opportunities for the division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitors and designs the publications, digital, and related materials for internal and external distribution
• Ensures an accurate, high quality, effective, comprehensive, complementary, and consistent college brand for all digital communications and print publications; includes brochures, posters, website, social media, advertising, etc.
• Maintains compliance in partnership with TCC’s Office of Communications, Public Relations, and Marketing to ensure brand identity
• Develops strategies and tactics to brand ( CSED ) and drive qualified traffic
• Deploy campaigns for ideation and execution
• Tracks and analyzes performance for all campaigns
• Manages marketing budget
• Produces valuable and engaging content for all marketing channels in order to attract target market
• Builds strategic relationships with partners and vendors
• Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
• Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College ( TCC )
• Supports the values of the College: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the College
• Supports the mission, values and 3 goals and 8 principles of the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
• Three (3) years of experience working in marketing role
• Experience in marketing, social media, digital media, and social networking
• Experience with website design, SEO, and ad word campaigns
• Budget management and sales forecast experience
• Experience with email software, customer relationship management systems, or related field
Desired Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Ability to be creative and write professional copy
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Strong team orientation
• Extensive knowledge of website analytic tools
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Special Instructions Summary
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Cover Letter
- Certification / License
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth
- Public Relations & Advertising Not specified Full Time jobs in Fort Worth