Associate Director, Marketing & Communications Enrollment - (STA007779)
Assists the Executive Director of Enrollment Services Communication and Marketing (ESCM) in the management of both internal and external communication and marketing programs. Plans, develops, and executes marketing research activities and provides supervisory leadership and support to other ESCM staff.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan for departments within Enrollment Services, to include market research, communications, and special events programs.
- Develops and coordinates departmental services and procedures related to the integrate delivery of communication and marketing for Enrollment Services.
- Oversees various integrated print and digital campaigns from inception to production, including full project management which encompasses style, design, content, and calls to action to achieve enrollment goals.
- Directs activities and supervises a team of communication and marketing staff and sets priorities. Trains staff on guidelines, policies, procedures and general departmental functions.
- Oversees and implements the customer relationship management system functionality for Enrollment Services, specifically the marketing-related modules such as campaigns, communication plans and events.
- Ensures timely and efficient delivery of services; oversees quality control.
- Interprets and predicts audience trends, develops proposals, analyzes various analytics and conducts assessment; uses the data to seek improvement across Enrollment Services and refine marketing strategies.
- Provides expertise and guidance to Enrollment Services departments with regard to market research methodology, analytic techniques, and interpretation of findings.
- Contributes to departmental strategy formulation and planning; creates and anticipates opportunities that will benefit Enrollment Services.
- Participates on the Enrollment Services Management Team. Provides oversight to the department in the absence of the Executive Director. Performs other duties as assigned.
Master's Degree and 5 years experience.
Requires application of advance principles, techniques and theory in a professional discipline or a thorough general business management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained through a formal, directly job-related Master's degree or an equivalent in-depth formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: trwillis
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston