Senior Recruiter - (STA007777)
Performs senior- level professional work involved in the recruitment, screening, referring and placement of applicants into hard to fill vacant staff positions. Counsels university departments regarding employment practices and procedures.
- Serves as Human Resources Recruiter with a primary responsibility for exempt positions.
- Responsible for recruitment for senior level administrative and staff positions.
- Works closely with Division/Department Business offices to ensure recruitment processes and compliance are being followed.
- Partners with Legal on all H1B postings to ensure compliance.
- Assists Employment team in the development of recruitment, and new hire on-board programs.
- Leads Employment staff and assists with training new employment representatives.
- Assists with identifying and addressing existing and emerging recruitment gaps; may include gathering research, benchmarking studies, pilot programs, assessments and other appropriate actions.
- Provides reports for metric review and helps strategize improvements. Measures recruitment plan successes.
- Develops new recruiting sources, networks with other HR recruiters, coordinates job fairs, other community outreach programs and other recruiting functions to expand the university's job pool.
- In collaboration with the manager, works with the Human Resources Business Partners to build and maintain positive partnerships internally and externally to ensure the employment and recruiting needs of the university are met. Interprets policies and procedures for complex and variable issues and makes recommendations for exceptions to policies and procedures.
- Posts positions on Human Resources web site and updates the applicant tracking system.
- Serves as University of Houston HERC Liaison.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Bachelors and 5 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional information / Preferred Qualifications:
Prefer a minimum of 8 years working in the staffing industry as a recruiter.
Prefer a minimum of 5 years developing client relationships.
Experience using the Taleo applicant tracking system a plus.
Executive recruitment experience a plus.
Notes to Applicant: 11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston