Pedagogical Expert in Secondary STEM Education
We are looking to hire a full-time, highly organized, team-oriented researcher/practitioner to join an international team on an innovative, federally-funded multiyear project. This person will contribute to creating and delivering professional development programs for teachers and school leadership in Egyptian STEM High Schools.
This person will also collaborate with the Vice President of Organizational Development to help develop new projects to advance the mission of the organization. This position will require working at our office near Philadelphia, PA as well as occasional domestic and international travel.
● Doctorate in education or equivalent experience
● Experience teaching in secondary schools
● Expertise in science and or math pedagogy
● Experience teaching pre-service methods courses at the undergraduate and/or graduate level (desirable)
● Experience working with teams of educators and/or administrators on creating professional development programs that include, but are not limited to: active learning, STEM/STEAM curriculum, formative assessment, designing effective instruction, effective pedagogical practices, technology integration
● Flexible and team-oriented
● Demonstrated commitment to addressing issues of diversity and inclusion in education
● US passport
● Support professional development and implementation of a mentor program, teacher training program, and other related training programs for Egyptian STEM High Schools
● Provide guidance across the project related to pedagogical practices that support active learning in the classroom
● Work with the development team at 21PSTEM on grant writing and related activities to advance the mission of the organization.
● Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience in the range of $75-$100K
● Full medical and dental
● 2:1 401K retirement match
● short term & long term disability
● 27 days paid time off.
The 21st Century Partnership for STEM Education 21PSTEM is a non-profit organization specializing in education research and implementation.
In accordance with board policies, 21PSTEM will provide to all persons equal access to all categories of employment in this organization, regardless of race, color, age, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin or handicap/disability.
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Pedagogical Expert in Secondary STEM Education
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Conshohocken
- Education Non-Tenured Track $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Conshohocken
- Teacher Education Non-Tenured Track $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Conshohocken
- Jobs Outside Academe Non-Tenured Track $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Conshohocken
- Educational Service Providers Non-Tenured Track $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Conshohocken