Passport Acceptance Agent
The Passport Acceptance Agent will handle processing passport applications, and preparing routine correspondence and reports.
- Make appointments by phone and email with passport applicants.
- Interact with students, staff, and the public in a cordial, responsive, and professional manner.
- Perform all duties in a manner that maintains a positive effect on the internal and external perception of the Global Engagement Office.
- Applicant must maintain a high level of confidentiality and be able to work independently but also be a team player.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Global Engagement Office Staff.
Additional Job Description
- Must be able to pass the Passport Acceptance Agent Exam.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy are imperative.
- Applicant must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Previous experience as a Passport Acceptance Agent.
All employees are expected to:
- Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning environment.
- Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with stated policies.
- Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and supportive environment.
- Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population while understanding and respecting each other’s view of the world, personalities and working styles.
- Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and collaborates with others to achieve goals.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes critically to make recommendations for improvement.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 3:00pm
Salary: $13.00 per hour
FGCU is an EOE AA /F/Vet/Disability Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Fort Myers