Lecturer, Department of Biological Sciences
The Department of Biological Sciences at Seton Hall University invites applications for the lecturer position for 2021-22 academic year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This Lecturer will teach undergraduate biology courses with a teaching load of 24 credits per year.
- The Lecturer will also serve as the Academic Advisor for biology undergraduates for which a 12-credit per year course release will be granted.
- This Lecturer/Advisor will serve on a 12-month contract.
- The candidate is also expected to play an important role in pre-med advising and to coordinate with the University’s Pre-Health Committee.
- Candidate must have a Ph.D. degree in Biology-related discipline.
- Individuals with expertise in cell biology, molecular biology, physiology, and biomedical sciences are encouraged to apply. Previous student advising experience would be valuable.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Biology & Life Sciences Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Other Science & Technology Non-Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange