University of Idaho
Administrative Assistant II
College of Natural Resources
$17.23 per hour or higher depending on education
The College of Natural Resources is searching for two
Administrative Assistant II positions, one for the Department of
Fish and Wildlife Sciences, and another for the Department of
Natural Resources and Society. Applicants will be considered for
both positions. The Administrative Assistant II provides daily
activities for the Department Head and Department, coordinates
student academic activity, provides assistance to faculty, and
provides effective and efficient office management.
High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of experience or education in an
- At least one year of experience with the following duties:
- Interpreting, applying and explaining complex information such
as regulations, policies or services.
- Independently solving problems/performing liaison activities in
a work setting.
- Coordinating activities requiring complex arrangements.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Experience working in a higher education setting, preferably in
an academic department.
- Experience with Windows software, databases, and web
- Experience with Banner software, specifically the student
module. Experience with the personnel and finance module would also
- Experience working as part of a dynamic team.
- Desire to further own education using UI employee benefits
while in this position.
Open Until Filled:
Priority will be given to applicants who have their materials
submitted by 7/22/2021.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative