University of Idaho
Director of Dual Credit
Vice Provost for Academic
$67,000 per year or higher depending on education
This position reports to Vice Provost for Academic Initiatives and
works in close partnership with university colleges, and student
and faculty service offices to support dual credit offerings. In
this role, the director supports the strategic direction of the UI
Dual Credit Program by working closely with constituent groups and
offices to offer and develop programs of high quality; coordinating
the promotion of the program; monitoring the budget; and engaging
with key stakeholders to assess and make recommendations for
continuous improvement of the program.
- Interpreting, applying and explaining laws, regulations or
rules to a broad audience.
- With strategic program planning.
- Designing and conducting training programs.
- Being a liaison with customer/provider groups.
- Editing and writing business correspondence using proper
grammar and punctuation as demonstrated in application
- Experience with pedagogically focused professional development
for secondary and/or post-secondary education.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Doctoral Degree in related field.
- Experience providing technical program assistance to staff
including developing/evaluating procedures, gathering, assembling,
correlating, and analyzing facts; devising solutions to problems;
- Experience developing technical written materials such as
policies, technical manual rules/regulations.
- Ability to work with faculty and staff to meet strategic
directions and goals.
- Knowledge of university systems (e.g., student record
- Experience with dual credit/concurrent enrollment
- Experience with local, state, and federal laws related to the
dual credit/concurrent enrollment program.
- Knowledge of and experience with the development,
interpretation, and application of regulations, policies, and
- Knowledge of and experience with program assessment and
evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of and experience managing budget processes.
- Knowledge of marketing and communication strategies.
Open Until Filled:
To be fully considered for
the position please submit a resume, list of at least 3 references,
and a business formatted letter addressing each of the required and
preferred qualifications. Responses should provide examples of your
experience and relate to the job responsibility areas of this
This position is open until filled, applications received on or
before August 13, 2021 will receive first consideration.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative