Director of Dual Credit
University of Idaho
Director of Dual Credit
Division/College: Vice Provost for Academic Initiatives
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $67,000 per year or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position reports to Vice Provost for Academic Initiatives and works in close partnership with university colleges, and student and faculty service offices to support dual credit offerings. In this role, the director supports the strategic direction of the UI Dual Credit Program by working closely with constituent groups and offices to offer and develop programs of high quality; coordinating the promotion of the program; monitoring the budget; and engaging with key stakeholders to assess and make recommendations for continuous improvement of the program.
- Master’s degree
- Interpreting, applying and explaining laws, regulations or rules to a broad audience.
- With strategic program planning.
- Designing and conducting training programs.
- Being a liaison with customer/provider groups.
- Editing and writing business correspondence using proper grammar and punctuation as demonstrated in application materials.
- Experience with pedagogically focused professional development for secondary and/or post-secondary education.
- Doctoral Degree in related field.
- Experience providing technical program assistance to staff including developing/evaluating procedures, gathering, assembling, correlating, and analyzing facts; devising solutions to problems; recommending changes.
- Experience developing technical written materials such as policies, technical manual rules/regulations.
- Ability to work with faculty and staff to meet strategic directions and goals.
- Knowledge of university systems (e.g., student record systems)
- Experience with dual credit/concurrent enrollment programs.
- Experience with local, state, and federal laws related to the dual credit/concurrent enrollment program.
- Knowledge of and experience with the development, interpretation, and application of regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of and experience with program assessment and evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of and experience managing budget processes.
- Knowledge of marketing and communication strategies.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002910P
Posting Date: 07/08/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
ATTENTION APPLICANTS: To be fully considered for the position please submit a resume, list of at least 3 references, and a business formatted letter addressing each of the required and preferred qualifications. Responses should provide examples of your experience and relate to the job responsibility areas of this position.
This position is open until filled, applications received on or before August 13, 2021 will receive first consideration.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.