University of Idaho
Off Campus Location - Moscow
College of Education, Health & Human
$17.00 per hour or higher depending on education
Under the supervision of Project Coordinator and Project PI, this
position oversees and/or performs a wide variety of administrative,
clerical, and program support activities for Idaho Living Well.
Serves as primary point of operational and administrative contact
for internal and external constituencies, often on complex and
confidential issues. Coordinates the provision of office and staff
support services and oversees and/or participates in the
coordination of workgroup meetings and trainings, as well as
attending to the completion of special projects and/or events. May
serve on a variety of roles in a supportive capacity.
This is a part-time temporary position funded through the Idaho
Living Well Project through September 30, 2023 with the potential
for longer-term employment.
• High School diploma or GED. • Minimum 2-years experience using
computers and software for email, scheduling, word processing, data
organization, and research.
• Ability to effectively use both verbal and in written
communication skills including correct spelling, punctuation, and
grammar in composing written and verbal communication and when
• Demonstrated ability to produce quality documents for
dissemination and editing experience;
• Experience working with the public as well as community and state
• Experience working with people with disabilities
• Previous experience assisting with project management;
• Good organizational skills-office organization for effective
management, managing multiple complex tasks in an orderly
• Organize details of events;
• Knowledge of making documents in accessible formats.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
Applicants need to address each individual required qualification,
along withpreferred qualifications that apply, in the letter of
qualification. Applications received before August 1, 2021 will
receive first consideration.Position will remain open until a
suitable pool of candidates is identified.
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative