University of Idaho
Location: Off Campus Location - Moscow
Division/College: College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $17.00 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
Full/Part Time: Part Time
Under the supervision of Project Coordinator and Project PI, this position oversees and/or performs a wide variety of administrative, clerical, and program support activities for Idaho Living Well. Serves as primary point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external constituencies, often on complex and confidential issues. Coordinates the provision of office and staff support services and oversees and/or participates in the coordination of workgroup meetings and trainings, as well as attending to the completion of special projects and/or events. May serve on a variety of roles in a supportive capacity.
This is a part-time temporary position funded through the Idaho Living Well Project through September 30, 2023 with the potential for longer-term employment.
• High School diploma or GED. • Minimum 2-years experience using computers and software for email, scheduling, word processing, data organization, and research.
• Ability to effectively use both verbal and in written communication skills including correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in composing written and verbal communication and when proofing materials;
• Demonstrated ability to produce quality documents for dissemination and editing experience;
• Experience working with the public as well as community and state agencies;
• Experience working with people with disabilities
• Previous experience assisting with project management;
• Good organizational skills-office organization for effective management, managing multiple complex tasks in an orderly fashion;
• Organize details of events;
• Knowledge of making documents in accessible formats.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002907P
Posting Date: 07/08/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Applicants need to address each individual required qualification, along withpreferred qualifications that apply, in the letter of qualification. Applications received before August 1, 2021 will receive first consideration.Position will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.