Department: Center for Digital Learning
Post Date: 07/07/2021
Position Available Date: 07/16/2021
Responsibilities: Serves as a member of the instructional design team to produce creative and effective online courses for the university. Collaborates with faculty and others to analyze, plan, develop, implement and evaluate online and blended course production and migration. Maintains contemporary knowledge of best and innovative practices in instructional design for online and blended course delivery.
1. Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design or closely related field is required.
2. Master's degree Education, Instructional Design or closely related field is strongly preferred.
3. Employment experience in online instructional design is preferred.
4. Proficiency in learning management systems is required. Experience with Canvas LMS is preferred.
5. Basic competency in Microsoft Office for Windows applications (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, presentation graphics, etc.) and in general office equipment operation is required.
6. Proficiency in Adobe Suite is preferred.
7. Exceptional project management, multi-disciplinary team, organization, multi-tasking, time management and detail-oriented skills are required.
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits including Day One medical and dental insurance, retirement plan with match and tuition benefits for employees and their dependents.
Application Deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
To Apply: Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position. Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application. Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18oh44sz $GUID$