Department: Registrar's Office
Post Date: 06/21/2021
Position Available Date: 06/30/2021
Responsibilities: In collaboration with the Registrar, the Associate Registrar ensures quality service to constituents through management of core office operations and direct supervision of assigned support staff. Oversees the university's class schedule publication, classroom allocation, advising and registration preparation as well as counter, phone, and email customer service venues. Assists with university's course catalog publication, degree plan and advising plan generation. Serves as a member of the Registrar's leadership team and serve as advisor to the Registrar in evaluating department effectiveness and in establishing short- and long-term department goals. Assumes responsibility for Registrar's Office duties in the absence of the Registrar
- A bachelor's degree is required. A master's degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years full-time employment experience in higher education registration and records, including high-level end-user of student information systems is required. Experience with Jenzabar EX student information system, Degree Works degree audit system, EAB student success management system, SmartCatalog and SmartCatalog IQ catalog and curriculum management systems, document imaging system, and Parchment Receive and Award transcript and credential systems is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years full-time supervisory experience is required.
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proficiency in grammar, usage, and editing are required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent project management, time management, organization and detail-orientation skills are required.
- Intermediate to advanced-level skills with Microsoft products
including Outlook, Word, and Excel are required. Experience in a
database environment is strongly preferred.
Application Deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
To Apply: Please click the “Apply Now” link to apply for this position. Please attach a resume and a cover letter of interest with your online application. Online applications as well as supporting documentation may also be submitted/completed in person at:
UMHB Human Resources Division
UMHB Box 8020
900 College Street
Belton, TX 76513
For information regarding employment at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, please visit our Careers Site.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please contact HR directly at Ext. 4527 to ascertain which documents are required to apply for this position. Please contact the Human Resources Division directly, rather than the hiring department/supervisor, to assure equal opportunity of our process.
To apply, visit https://umhb.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2zc18oyshv5 $GUID$