Assistant Coach - Women's Softball
- This part-time position provides assistance in planning,
budgeting, organizing, recruiting and maintaining a well-balanced,
competitive women's softball program. Reports to the Head Softball
- Assist the Head Coach in all aspects of conducting a NCAA Division II softball program.
- Attend all practices and games.
- Assist in the recruitment of student athletes.
- Assist with team fund raising activities and community service/outreach programs.
- Assist with monitoring academic progress of student-athletes.
- Integrate the core values of respect, compassion, integrity, justice, and service in all aspects of interaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Coaching experience at the college or high school level preferred.
- Playing experience at the college level preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division II rules and regulations; must pass Coaches Certification Test.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver's license in good standing from your State of residency.
**Must be US work authorized**