Visiting Instructor CET/ESET
Oregon Tech is seeking applications for a Visiting Instructor CET/ESET in the Department of Computer Systems Engineering Technology (CSET). This is a 9-month, full-time position located on the Oregon Tech campus in Wilsonville, Oregon. Oregon Tech offers competitive salaries with excellent benefits including comprehensive healthcare, a generous retirement package, and significant tuition discounts at the seven public universities in Oregon. The primary duties for this position is in the instruction of our students. The successful candidate is responsible for teaching both their classes and any associated labs. This dynamic learning environment is one aspect that attracts students to our programs. Candidates must have a strong desire to teach and possess the ability to teach courses from Digital Logic through upper-division courses. Specific areas of expertise that are preferred (but not required) include: Embedded C, Assembly Language, Microprocessors, Computer Organization, Architecture, and Sensors and I/O. Other skills such as testing and verification using HDL or System on a Chip Design would also be desirable.
- Master’s degree.
- Two years relevant industrial experience.
- Experience teaching in higher education.
How to Apply: To review the full posting and to apply, visit https://jobs.oit.edu/postings/4339. For questions about this position please contact Search Committee Chair Troy Scevers at email@example.com. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Oregon Tech is an AA/EEO/Vets/ADA employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Klamath Falls
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Klamath Falls
- Computer Sciences & Technology Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Klamath Falls