The Department of Athletics, Fitness, and Recreation at Skidmore College invites applications for a temporary Stable Hand available in the College's Riding Program. Schedule is 30 hours per week. Must be available for weekend and overtime hours. Duties include cleaning stalls, feeding, watering horses, and related assignments. Occasional overtime hours due to absences and special weekend activities.
Skidmore College is committed to being an inclusive campus community and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, dating violence, or stalking, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Employment at Skidmore College is contingent upon an acceptable background check result.
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs
- Recreation & Leisure Studies Not specified Part Time jobs in Saratoga Springs