Assistant Director of Graphic Media - (STA007764)
Assists in the development, designing and executing of creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the University of Houston's Athletic Department's brand identity, positioning and messaging through print and digital design projects.
- Create and execute design concepts; develop artwork for materials such as flyers, brochures, invitations, print ads, social media and identity programs that enhance our brand image.
- Design and execute newsletters and emails including templates as needed.
- Adhere to university and athletic department graphic and branding standards.
- Consult with stakeholders to evaluate individual project needs; prepare cost and time estimates for projects; and review printed materials to ensure quality control.
- Collaborate with writers, marketing, photographers and other designers on marketing and communication projects to meet strategic objectives.
- Assists with photographic shoots to achieve project goals.
- Compiles and analyzes vendor quotes to prepare budget worksheets and project schedules.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Associates and 3 years experience.
Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic knowledge of a professional field is required.
An Associate's degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of this field.
Additional Job Posting Information:
-Department is willing to substitute education in lieu of experience.