Lecturer - Computer Science - (ADJ000508)
The Department of Computer Science at the University of Houston offers a broad range of undergraduate and graduate level courses and is seeking part-time Lecturers beginning in the Fall semester of 2021 to teach courses in the following areas: Programming,Data Structures, Operating Systems, Automata, and Computer Organization and Architecture. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply to be considered for these temporary, part-time positions. Lecturer appointments are made on a semester basis.
The University of Houston is an ADVANCE institution, one of a select group of universities in receipt of NSF funds in support of our commitment to increase diversity and the participation and advancement of women in STEM.
The University of Houston is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The candidate must have an earned Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree in Computer Science or related field at the time of application.
Notes to Applicant: Official transcripts are required for a faculty appointment and will be requested upon selection of final candidate. All positions at the University of Houston a security sensitive and will require a criminal history check.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston