ATSU - Associate Vice President Academic Affairs
A.T. Still University is seeking applications for associate vice President—academic affairs on the Mesa, Arizona campus.
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is a graduate-level health sciences university, currently comprised of six schools/colleges spanning two main campuses in Mesa, Arizona, and Kirksville, Missouri.
ATSU’s associate vice president—academic affairs will report directly to the senior vice president—academic affairs (SVPAA) and be responsible for envisioning, developing, coordinating, and administering the planning efforts for new and existing programs within the division and oversee their activities.
The responsibilities of the associate vice president—academic affairs will include overseeing the following:
- Teaching and Learning Center
- Office of Assessment and Accreditation
- A.T. Still Memorial Library
- Interprofessional Education and Collaboration program
- Center for Resilience in Aging
Duties will include leading the Higher Learning Commission Accreditation Steering Committee; serving as an advisor to the SVPAA and deans; chair search committees for administrative positions; and participate in other University committees.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and accomplishments:
- An earned doctorate in a relevant academic discipline from an accredited institution
- A scholarly publication record
- Administrative experience at a higher level (dean or equivalent)
- Demonstrated success working with diverse campus constituencies that includes faculty, administrators, staff, and students
- Broad knowledge of national trends in health science education and healthcare delivery
- Superior written, oral, and listening communication skills
Interested persons should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, the names and contact information for three professional references. Electronic submission of all materials should be submitted online with an application.