A.T. Still University is seeking applications for associate vice
President—academic affairs on the Mesa, Arizona campus.
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is a graduate-level health sciences
university, currently comprised of six schools/colleges spanning
two main campuses in Mesa, Arizona, and Kirksville, Missouri.
ATSU’s associate vice president—academic affairs will report
directly to the senior vice president—academic affairs (SVPAA) and
be responsible for envisioning, developing, coordinating, and
administering the planning efforts for new and existing programs
within the division and oversee their activities.
The responsibilities of the associate vice president—academic
affairs will include overseeing the following:
- Teaching and Learning Center
- Office of Assessment and Accreditation
- A.T. Still Memorial Library
- Interprofessional Education and Collaboration program
- Center for Resilience in Aging
Duties will include leading the Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Steering Committee; serving as an advisor to the
SVPAA and deans; chair search committees for administrative
positions; and participate in other University committees.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and
- An earned doctorate in a relevant academic discipline from an
- A scholarly publication record
- Administrative experience at a higher level (dean or
- Demonstrated success working with diverse campus constituencies
that includes faculty, administrators, staff, and students
- Broad knowledge of national trends in health science education
and healthcare delivery
- Superior written, oral, and listening communication skills
Interested persons should submit a letter of interest, curriculum
vitae, the names and contact information for three professional
references. Electronic submission of all materials should be
submitted online with an application.