International Student Advisor II
Nova Southeastern University is seeking a knowledgeable, passionate, and student-centered candidate to serve as an International Student Advisor II in the Office of International Affairs.
NSU is located in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida and is home to students from 93 different countries across the world.
- International student advising regarding immigration status, employment eligibility, and more.
- Creating presentations; and hosting workshops and information sessions for international students.
- Assisting with international student programming.
The right candidate will:
- Have prior experience advising international students regarding immigration status, employment eligibility, and more.
- Have prior experience working in SEVIS.
- Have prior experience identifying areas of need for international students and taking action to provide services which address these needs.
- Have a passion for the sharing of cultures and supporting international students in their significant transition to the US.
- Feel comfortable creating presentations and resources for students, and have excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Have a knowledge and empathy of international student needs.
Master’s degree preferred.
Starting salary $48,000 annual.
NSU considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age disability, marital or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply:
Visit nsucareers.nova.edu and search for position 999171 International Student Advisor II. Cover letter and resume required.