Project Coordinator - Cyber Security
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is seeking a Project Coordinator who will help the Department of Cyber and Computer Sciences and Citadel DoD Cyber Institute with managing external cyber-related grants. This position will work with Head of Department, Faculty, Director/Deputy Director of Citadel DoD Cyber Institute and other units on campus for successful operations on the externally funded projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Department of Cyber and Computer Sciences Faculty, Director/Deputy Director of Citadel DoD Cyber Institute assisting in the management of small to midsize projects and resources with the objective of meeting requirements and expectations within the limits of budget, timeline, and policies
- Assist in overseeing day-to-day operations of the cyber grant funded projects
- Maintain documents for NSF CyberCorps Scholarship for Service (SFS) scholars and coordinate with OPM SFS Program Office
- Maintain documents for DoD CySP Scholars and coordinate with DoD CySP Program Office
- Maintain documents for CLDP Cohorts and coordinate with University of Norwich and CDCI Team
- Assist Department of Cyber and Computer Sciences and Citadel DoD Cyber Institute organize Conference on Cyber Resiliency for Critical Infrastructure
- Assist in maintaining website, newsletter & survey sites
- Provide support for client meetings and presentations as required
- Responsible for supporting the development, implementation and ongoing management of project(s)
Minimum Qualifications: The requirements listed below are the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Education or a related field
- 2 years project coordination experience is preferred
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within an academic community.
- Master’s degree in Project Management or STEM discipline.
- Accounting or financial experience background.
Advertised: Jul 13 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Aug 03 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Charleston