Admissions Coordinator of Communications and Technology
To create a Posting, first complete the information on this screen, then click the 'Next' button or select the page in the left hand navigation menu. Proceed through all sections completing all necessary information. To submit the Posting to Human Resources, you must go to the 'Posting Summary Page' by clicking on the 'Next' button until you reach the Posting Summary Page or select Posting Summary Page from the left navigation menu. Once a summary page appears, hover your mouse over the orange Action button for a list of possible approval step options.
Working Title Admissions Coordinator of Communications and Technology Department Admissions Compensation Title Coordinator of Communication and Technology Position Number 30000438 Position Status Regular Work Schedule
8:15-4:30 M-F and select weekends and evenings. Hours per Week 37.5 Months per Year 12 Commitment to Inclusive Excellence
Northern Kentucky University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution. We embrace inclusiveness, equity, and global awareness in all dimensions of our work and seek excellence through diversity among our students, administrators, faculty, and staff. Application by members of diverse groups is encouraged.
Purpose of Position
The Coordinator of Communications and Technology position will counsel students and parents about postsecondary options and recruit them to NKU including conducting individual and group information sessions and provide tours of the campus. The Coordinator represents NKU at high schools, community colleges, community partners and at college day/night programs; develop and implement our social media campaigns, website content, parent/family communication plans and support Slate, our Customer Service Management tool. Position is responsible for meeting application, admit and enrollment targets. Primary Responsibilities
1) Manage a defined recruitment territory (30-40 high schools, 3-5 community colleges, and 8-10 weeks of travel) and develop partnerships with community agencies and groups. Represent NKU at high school and college day/night programs and community college visits.
2) Counsel students and parents about postsecondary options and recruit them to NKU, assist with customer service for prospective students and respond to the Office of Admissions email accounts.
3) Conduct individual and group information sessions and provide occasional tours of campus.
4) Develop and implement the Office of Admission’s social media plan (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram).
5) Assist the Assistant Director of Communications and Technology in publication and presentation development.
6) Develop and implement a prospective student parent communication plan (email, social media and direct mail) utilizing Slate NKU’s Client Relationship Management tool.
7) Assist the Assistant Director of Communications and Technology with website content and development.
8) Will conduct research for best practices utilizing technology to execute our comprehensive communication plan.
9) Experience in Adobe Suite and/or similar software product and HTML coding.
10) Supervise student intern and/or graduate assistant(s).
11) Position is responsible for meeting application, admit and enrollment targets.
Review of applications begins immediately.
Excellent communication and management skills, administrative system implementation, strong analytical and organizational skills.
Superior customer service experience.
Candidate will need to have experience and/or interest in the recruitment and training of volunteers.
Experience in the development and execution of marketing and social media plans.
Extremely detail orientated, diplomatic with an ability to exercise discretion and maintain privacy, critical thinking skills, ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, prepare and deliver professional presentations. Must have ability to make accurate and deliberate decisions in an often high volume work environment.
Requires travel during and after normal business hours to represent the University at recruitment events and activities. Driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
Any candidate who is offered this position will be required to go through a pre-employment criminal background check as mandated by state law. Northern Kentucky University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action institution. We embrace inclusiveness, equity, and global awareness in all dimensions of our work and seek excellence through diversity among our students, administrators, faculty, and staff. Application by members of diverse groups is encouraged. Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree Preferred Education Master's Degree Minimum Experience 2 years Salary $36,835.50 minimum / annually Pay Grade S68
Requisition Number 2021S1402 Job Open Date 07/13/2021 Job Close Date 07/30/2021 Open Until Filled No Quick Link https://jobs.nku.edu/postings/10516 Is this an internal only posting? Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Describe your experience utilizing a customized recruitment
database (CRM) and developing marketing materials for prospective
(Open Ended Question)
- * Describe your experience with student recruitment.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please briefly describe your experience with social media and
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have experience supervising students or staff?
- * Do you have full professional proficiency in Spanish?
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- NKU Jobs Site
- Inside Higher Ed
- Employee Referral
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport
- Public Relations & Marketing (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Newport