Assistant Coach, Strength & Conditioning - Level 2
Budget Title ASSISTANT COACH Campus Title Assistant Coach, Strength & Conditioning - Level 2 School/Division Academic Affairs, Division of Department Athletics Staff Sub-Type Staff & Administration Salary Level SL2 Salary Range $17,000 Position Effort Part-Time (enter FTE below) If Part-Time, enter FTE:
50% Level 2 Is this a temporary position? If Temporary, enter End Date: Position Summary
The assistant coach for strength & conditioning is responsible for assisting in all aspects of administration and operation of a nationally competitive Division III collegiate athletics program. Cortland Athletics fosters a student-athlete environment conducive to excellence in athletics, academics, and personal growth through diverse and inclusive experiences at the university and the community.
This is a part-time level 2, 50% coaching position with a 9.5 month obligation (8/15-5/31). Major Responsibilities
Responsible for assisting the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach in all aspects of Strength and Conditioning.
- Provide training, direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Program/Supervision of 3-4 teams
- Assist with Football as needed
Reports to the head coach, Strength & Conditioning Required Qualifications
Bachelors degree in related field
CSCS, CCSC or USAW certification
Strength training experience Preferred Qualifications
Playing and/or coaching background in sport. EEO Statement
The State University of New York College at Cortland is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity/Americans with Disabilities Act (AA/ EEO / ADA ) employer. The College actively seeks applications from women, veterans, individuals with a disability, members of underrepresented groups or anyone that would enrich the diversity of the College. Job Close Date
Posting Number S20095 Review Start Date Open Until Filled Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting https://jobs.cortland.edu/postings/4891
Special Instructions to Applicant Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a bachelor's degree?
- Curriculum Vita or Resume
- Cover Letter
- Professional References Contact Info. ONLY (minimum of 3)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland
- Health & Medicine Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland