Adjunct Faculty - Economics
Budget Title ADJUNCT LECTURER Campus Title Adjunct Faculty - Economics School/Division Academic Affairs, Division of Department Economics Faculty Sub-Type Adjunct Faculty Salary Level A0 Salary Range $3000 per 3 credit hour course : $43,325 visiting Position Effort Part-Time (enter FTE below) If Part-Time, enter FTE:
FTE determined by number of courses assigned
Is this a temporary position? If Temporary, enter End Date: Position Summary
The department is establishing a pool of applicants to fill potential part-time temporary teaching positions and full-time visiting faculty position openings. (Please note: FT Visiting positions are rare and they should not be the sole purpose for your application.)
A classroom based 3 credit hour course pays $3000 per class. The department typically hires for the courses/subject areas listed below but this list is not all inclusive. Other courses/subject areas may become available within the department. Courses include: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics.
Functional and Supervisory Relationships
Reports to the academic department chair.
Appropriate level of experience and/or Master’s degree.
The State University of New York College at Cortland is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity/Americans with Disabilities Act (AA/ EEO / ADA ) employer. The College actively seeks applications from women, veterans, individuals with a disability, members of underrepresented groups or anyone that would enrich the diversity of the College.
Job Close Date 09/15/2021
Posting Number F20003 Review Start Date Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicant
For consideration, please apply online and submit the following:
1. Letter of application
3. List of three professional references including their names, addresses, email, phone numbers and how you know the reference.
Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting https://jobs.cortland.edu/postings/4367 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you have a masters degree?
- What is the highest earned degree that you possess, please
include the degree program?
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vita or Resume
- Professional References Contact Info. ONLY (minimum of 3)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland
- Economics Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland
- Management Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cortland