Visiting Assistant Librarian
Budget Title ADJUNCT LECTURER Campus Title Visiting Assistant Librarian School/Division Academic Affairs, Division of Department Library Faculty Sub-Type Librarian Salary Level A0 Salary Range $3000 per 3 credit hour course : $43,325 visiting Position Effort Temporary (enter End Date below) If Part-Time, enter FTE:
Is this a temporary position? If Temporary, enter End Date: 06/30/2021 Position Summary
The department is establishing a pool of applicants to fill potential part-time temporary teaching positions and full-time visiting faculty position openings. (Please note: FT Visiting positions are rare and they should not be the sole purpose for your application.)
Provide in-person and virtual reference services during assigned hours; may include evenings, weekends and daytime hours. Participate in library-wide programs including instruction, collection development and outreach.
Functional and Supervisory Relationships
Reports to one of the departmental supervisors as appropriate.
MLS degree or library school student completing some coursework (reference.)
The State University of New York College at Cortland is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity/Americans with Disabilities Act (AA/ EEO / ADA ) employer. The College actively seeks applications from women, veterans, individuals with a disability, members of underrepresented groups or anyone that would enrich the diversity of the College.
Job Close Date 09/15/2021
Posting Number F20018 Review Start Date Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicant
For consideration, please apply online and submit the following:
1. Letter of application
3. List of three professional references including their names, addresses, email, phone numbers and how you know the reference.
Quick Link for Direct Access to Posting https://jobs.cortland.edu/postings/4420 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What is the highest earned degree that you possess, please
include the degree program?
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vita or Resume
- Professional References Contact Info. ONLY (minimum of 3)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Cortland
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Cortland
- Library & Information Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Cortland
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Cortland
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Cortland