Manager, Fellow Affairs
The Manager, Fellow Affairs is responsible for providing guidance, support, and resources to
Fellows, In addition, the Manager, Fellow Affairs functions as the Deputy Title IX Coordinator
and Deputy 504 Coordinator for the Conservatory.
• Provide administrative and project management support and guidance to the Office of
Fellows Affairs as needed.
• Manage support for all Fellows which includes but is not limited to overseeing
counseling services for Fellows as requested
• Provide logistical support for Title IX trainings, investigations, and process coordination.
• Serve as the support person for Section 504 processes, inquiries, requests, and
• Coordinate judicial affairs for matters related to the Conservatory Fellow Code of
Conduct; coordinate disciplinary hearings, as needed
• Support Fellows in selection of appropriate health insurance coverage and maintain
verification and record of Fellow insurance coverage.
• Communicate with key AFI personnel and appropriate staff and departments on Fellow
activities and events, and assist in the coordination of updates on Fellow achievements,
noteworthy activity and awards.
• Collect and manage documentation pertaining to Fellow matters, including health
insurance coverage, booking of Fellow lockers, etc.
• Participate in committees (including documenting discussions and tracking
determinations and outcomes) as assigned.
• Provide thorough documentation and reports on all matters related to Fellow Affairs;
maintain Fellow Affairs filing system to ensure a high degree of accuracy and
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Minimum two years’ experience in student affairs, student resources or other studentfacing
academic administration environment required, with one years’ experience in
Student Affairs desired.
• Customer service experience required.
• Some experience or knowledge of film/film production preferred, but not required.
• Exceptionally detail-oriented with the proven ability to handle numerous tasks with
appropriate follow-up and reporting activities while not losing sight of the big picture.
• Ability to work independently while being an integral member of a high functioning,
results oriented team.
• Proven project management skills with the ability to take a project from conception
through completion with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex
concepts and procedures in simplistic terms.
• Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking.
• Strong diplomacy skills and consistent professionalism are mandatory; this includes
ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion.
• Highest level of proficiency related to all core administrative functions, including
computer proficiency with expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and
FileMaker Pro for a MAC environment.
• Possess a positive and professional attitude.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure.
The Manager, Fellow Affairs performs all duties and responsibilities under the guidance and
supervision of the Director, Fellow Affairs
Apply for Manager, Fellow Affairs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Other Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Student Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Los Angeles
- Other Student Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Los Angeles