Visiting Instructor Software/CS
Oregon Tech is seeking applications for a Visiting Instructor Software/CS in Department. This is a 9-month, full-time position located on the Oregon Tech campus in Wilsonville, Oregon. Oregon Tech offers competitive salaries with excellent benefits including comprehensive healthcare, a generous retirement package, and significant tuition discounts at the seven public universities in Oregon. The primary duties for this position is in the instruction of our students. Advising is also a key element of this position. Computer Systems Engineering Technology (CSET) is a student-centric department focused primarily on teaching. Faculty are responsible for teaching both their classes and any associated labs. This dynamic learning environment is one aspect that attracts students to our programs. The CSET Department is the place for you if you want to teach in an environment where you can: Engage with students and colleagues as part of a dynamic academic community; Make a difference in students’ lives every day; and be a part of team of dedicated faculty.
- Master’s degree.
- Two years relevant industrial experience.
- Experience teaching in higher education.
How to Apply: To review the posting and apply, visit https://jobs.oit.edu/postings/4338. . For questions about this position please contact Search Committee Chair Philip Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Oregon Tech is an AA/EEO/Vets/ADA employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Klamath Falls
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Klamath Falls
- Computer Sciences & Technology Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Klamath Falls