Administrative Software Applications Support Analyst
Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, IA seeks applicants for an Administrative Software Applications Support Analyst. This position will provide technical leadership, guidance, and end user support as it relates to the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Student Information Systems (SIS). Serves as a technical resource regarding institutional databases, internal and external facing web/portal presence, reporting and working collaboratively with other departments to provide end user support and to provide business solutions for client needs. A bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or a combination of two years of experience in a system support analyst role and an associate’s degree is required. Certifications in database administration and software development are preferred.
To apply, submit an electronic application, cover letter, resume, and at least three professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. A background check will be conducted on the final candidate.
BVU is an EOE/ADA/Smoke-free Employer
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Computer Services & Information Technology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Technology Administration/Other Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Chief Technology & Information Officers Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside