School of Education Adjunct
Mount St. Joseph University's School of Education is seeking adjunct professors in undergraduate and graduate level Education courses. Courses may vary by semester.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Course instruction
- Grading assignments
- Monitoring student participation
- Office hours
- Meetings with the Chair and/or faculty
- Adherence to department and university policies and procedures
- Maintaining open communication with students, staff, and faculty
- Maintaining the confidentiality of student information in accordance with FERPA
- Ability to use technology in teaching
Education: MED, M.A.E., or appropriate graduate level degree Experience: Evidence of past teaching excellence and relevant professional experience
Please upload a cover letter stating your interests and your ability to teach day and/or night courses, your resume or curriculum vitae, and at least three professional references.
Transcripts will be required when new hire forms are completed, and a successful completion of a background check will be required prior to the date of hire.
This is a pooled position that will remain open. You will be contacted if specific opportunities are available.
Please click here to review the University's Non-Discrimination Policy.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Other Communications Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Education Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Curriculum & Instruction Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati