ATSU - Assistant Director Enrollment Services
A.T. Still University (ATSU) is seeking an Assistant Director-Enrollment Services on the Kirksville, Missouri, campus. The position reports to the Director-Enrollment Services. The Assistant Director-Enrollment Services is responsible for supporting ATSU and Enrollment Services by providing high-quality services to students and alumni, providing oversight for front-end customer engagement Enrollment Services operations, providing financial aid advisement primarily on the Missouri campus for face-to-face meetings, and providing backup support for the financial aid advisement conducted by the Financial Aid Advisor and Financial Aid Specialist who has responsibility for Arizona face-to-face meetings, web conferences, and phone-based meetings.
A resume, cover letter, and transcripts are required with your application.
The minimum starting salary is $49,440.00 per year.
Major Job Duties
- Monitors daily customer service and makes recommendations for customer service improvements. Develops a depth of knowledge on Enrollment Services processes in order to assist and train staff members and make recommendations for efficiencies.
- Serves as the primary VA Official for ATSU and oversees POCs on AZ and CA campuses. Provides availability to MO campus students for face-to-face advising meetings.
- Supervises compliance with student criminal background checks processes for newly matriculated students and assists with addressing criminal background check findings.
- Assists the Director-ES with budgetary reporting and projections related to a transcript, diploma, and verification processing and associated shipping costs. Assists the Director-ES in supporting print, electronic, and social media marketing for Enrollment Services, in supporting the Enrollment Services Communication Plan, and in managing the ATSU University Catalog workflow.
- Represents Enrollment Services at University special events (orientations, fairs, etc.).
- Travels for professional conferences and to ATSU sites.
- Participates on University committees.
- Assists with hiring, training, and evaluating employees.
- Knowledge of ATSU and academic programs and higher education administration.
- Experience with supervision and team development preferred.
- Experience with project management.
- Prior experience helpful in academic department, financial aid, or registrar's office.
- Background in higher education with experience preferred.
- Must be able to represent the University professionally to internal and external constituents.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must treat students, faculty, and staff with respect and
- Must be able to identify initiatives that will enhance services
and promote high quality services, thinking strategically to
connect the dots between opportunities and available
- Must have strong technical skills.
- Must be skilled in making oral and written presentations through various medias to provide information and instructions and explain subjects of interest.
- Must have strong analytical skills to research and analyze service offerings and make improvement recommendations with focus on quality and take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- Must have a growth mindset and be very comfortable giving and taking direct feedback and constructive criticism.
- Must be an exceptional performer in high-pressure situations.
- Must be positive, adaptable, and creative with a strong service
ethic and able to communicate policies effectively and
professionally using your own voice.
- Must be resourceful and able to identify available resources
for implementing new or improving existing processes while juggling
- Must be able to lead and motivate others, build strong
relationships, and take ownership and responsibility for the work
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Librarians & Library Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville