Job Announcement Tenure-track, full-time foreign assistant professor (Namseoul University)
Tenure-track, full-time foreign assistant professor
【2021. 7. 13.(Tue.)】
- Teaching field and Number of positions
Number of positions
College of General Education
Korean language education
- give preference to experienced international exchanges.
- give preference to Thai, Philippines, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentine nationals.
1 person per nationality
- International Student Recruitment Advisor
- available to teach Korean
- work from monday to friday
◆Qualification (The following criteria must be met)
- Eligibility for university faculty members as specified in the Higher Educaiton Act of Republic of Korea.
- Applicants must have a master's degree or higher in the relevant field of study.
- Applicants must have been granted the status of residence as a professor (E-1).
- Applicants must not serve in other universities or educational institutes at the time of the scheduled date of appointment (beginning of contract).
- Those who have not previously been disqualified from another working places.
- Scan all documents and submit them by email
- Certificates issued from countries using languages other than English or Korean should be translated to English or Korean.
- All documentation required by immigration office to have Visa issued.
- Please label each document in the top right corner according to the letters in the list which follows.
- Resume (Attach a passport sized photo ) ▶ Use Attachment Form
- Original and translated copy of each certificate of proof of employment.
- A copy of list of research performances (last 4 years) ▶ Use Attachment Form
- A copy of alien registration card (one copy for each front and back) : Those who are currently employed by another organization
- Transcripts (Bachelor's, Master's, Ph.D) Original and translated (one copy each)
- Certificate of Degree (Bachelor's, Master's, Doctor's).
- Copy of passport
◆List of documents to be submitted by the final successful candidate
- Transfer Agreement: If you are currently employed by another organization, you will be required to provide evidence of your current employer’s knowledge of your intent to change jobs.
- Photos : 1 quarter-sized cards (3X4 cm)
▶E-mail address : email@example.com
- We do not accept any insufficient documents and do not return any documents received.
- Foreign assistant professors will be appointed as the first one-year annual salary contractor and can be renewed according to the work evaluation.
- If the applicant wishes, the school's own apartment will be provided for a fee.
91 Daehak-ro, Seonghwan-eup, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Republic of Korea
Namseoul University website : www.nsu.ac.kr
For more information, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Education Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Other Education Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Humanities Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea
- English as a Second Language Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea