Position Category: Staff - Full-Time
UVU is seeking a Salesforce administrator with experience in EDA and Higher Education support. The Salesforce/CRM Administrator will support Salesforce users and projects for the department of Community Outreach and Economic Development. This position will be working closely with technical and nontechnical project leaders to ensure the success of Salesforce users. The job will require coordinating with Academic and Central IT for integrations and new apps/solutions. The position will involve advising on the development and deployment of Salesforce at UVU. The administrator will work closely with a third-party technology partner as needed. On an ongoing basis the person will work with users to provide scalable, long-term solutions by leveraging the features, functions, and best practices of the platform. This role will be responsible for maintaining the system and supporting user needs, verifying data quality, providing user trainings and onboarding, and managing reports/dashboards. A successful candidate will be able to work with stakeholders across the university to determine prioritization of features and deployment cycles. This position will actively communicate system progress to nontechnical audiences. Responsibilities will also include being reactive and responsive to requests from university department staff seeking reports and data from the platform. This position also contributes to the strategic planning and development of data management procedures for Community Outreach and Economic Development and manages assigned special projects. This position is based in Lehi. UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of three years of directly related experience OR any combination of education and experience related to the Summary of Duties totaling seven years. Salesforce Administrator Certification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong background in Salesforce.com reporting, especially in presenting data to Stakeholders.
* Salesforce Administrator certification is required (Advanced Administrator certification is preferred).
* Experience deploying Salesforce tools in a university environment preferred.
* Experience in applying Salesforce best practices through initial design, system maintenance, security, data integrity, etc.
* Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools, including standard Salesforce reporting functionality.
* Experience with Salesforce developer environment and custom solutions.
* Recognize key design, implementation, and process issues and proactively craft solutions.
* Strong technical skills related to the technologies described in the essential duties.
* Business Analyst experience or training preferred.
* Good interpersonal skills and skilled in working within teams and in supporting numerous system users.
* Ability to translate university organizational needs into functional user interface on Salesforce platform and create necessary solutions as needs evolve.
* Ability to efficiently support end users with expertise and training.
Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification. Experience deploying Salesforce in a university.
Consistently sitting as with an office environment. Use of fine-hand manipulation associated with the use of a computer.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
Pay Range: $59,130 - $78,939
Advertisement Number: STA38421
Open Date: 07/07/2021
Review Start Date: 07/13/2021
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicant: Priority consideration will be given to those applicants who apply on or before the “Review Start Date." This job advertisement may close at any time after the review date. Please list a minimum of three references. References may be contacted at some point during the screening and selection process for a letter of recommendation.
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/23296
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicant’s qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.