Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University’s Prescott, Arizona campus is
looking to hire an Office Assistant to support the Wellness Center
Team. Embry-Riddle's Prescott Campus is respected worldwide for
cutting-edge instruction and training for tomorrow’s aviation,
aerospace, security and intelligence leaders. Prescott is a
mile-high city and its climate reflects seasonable weather
excellent for flying. Daytime averages are 80°F in the summer and
45°F in the winter. At 5,000 ft. above sea level, it boasts a mild
climate, clean air, pristine wilderness areas, and nearby national
forests. The university is a small, private, residential university
in the mountains of Arizona with approximately 3,500 students.
Staff/faculty/student interaction is highly valued and is a central
theme of our campus. It is located 100 miles north of Phoenix and
120 miles south of the Grand Canyon.
Assist with front office and administrative duties; convert all
paper charts to Pyramed software system (EMR); provide assistance
with vaccine clinics and testing clinics; assist biller with
assigned tasks; answer phones, filing, greeting patients as needed;
answer PR Wellness emails; print faxes and pull charts; responsible
for Wellness Center webpage and for maintaining annual calibration
of office equipment.
- Convert paper charts to EMR.
- Assist with all clinics.
- Assist biller with deposits/mail/filing and other duties, as
- Filing appropriate paperwork into each patient chart.
- Assisting with any other tasks, as needed.
ERAU benefits include:
- Retirement Plan - ERAU offers immediate vesting and provides a
6% gift and will match up to 3.5% of employee contributions
- Two BC/BS health plans – PPO and high deductible plan with a
health savings account
- Tuition waivers for employees, spouses, and dependent
- Use of various campus services: fitness center, library, mail
room and enjoy observation flights
- Associate’s degree or completion of program of 18+ months after
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, write information,
and complete simple forms.
- Analytical skills with an in-depth knowledge of information
systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems,
including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and
Internet end-user applications.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills, with
ability to work with multiple priorities at the same time.