OPS Analytical Chemistry Tech
OPS Hourly Non-Secretary/Clerk
The Analytical Chemistry Technician will assist with all routine and non-routine tests leading to the successful completion of the drug assays. Additionally, the successful candidate will assist with the preparation of HPLC systems, prepare data for reporting, and maintain supplies and glassware. Duties also include routine monitoring of laboratory, storage, and equipment conditions.
- As directed, assist with routine assays.
- Prepare stock solutions or mobile phases. Prepare spreadsheet reports via computer systems.
- Recognize unusual, discrepant or implausible results and report them to the staff.
- Work with members of the staff to answer questions and resolve problems within the scope of assisting with assays and reports.
- Perform as directed, safety compliance and uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed.
- Assist with Quality Assurance (QA) and Performance Improvement (PI), as directed.
- Establish and maintain working relationships and good customer service skills.
- Assist with record keeping, mailing, or billing, as requested.
- Perform other related duties, including special projects as required or requested.
- Stock supplies and equipment to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Clean glassware for use in the lab.
- Perform error correction, photocopy and data entry as required.
$13.00 - $15.00 hourly; commensurate with education and experience.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in chemistry, biology, or related science OR equivalent combination of education and experience OR FL DOH Clinical Tech License
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in chemistry, biology, or related science AND practical experience with a chemistry lab, preferably with HPLC, are strongly preferred.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
The University of Florida, College of Pharmacy, strives to stimulate a culture that promotes diversity and inclusion within an exceptional community of students, faculty and staff. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and are committed to developing leaders who respect, support and have a positive impact on all individuals.
This is a time-limited position.
Health Assessment Required: Yes
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Chemistry & Biochemistry Not specified Part Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge