Coordinator of Donor Stewardship
Job Title Coordinator of Donor Stewardship Posting Number S968P Classification Title
The Coordinator of Donor Stewardship will be responsible for developing and implementing standards and procedures that support the fundraising activities of the Office of University Advancement at California Baptist University. This comprehensive strategic stewardship program will include the administration and stewardship of all donor-funded scholarships, and annual stewardship reports, among other things. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Oversee the stewardship program for all donor funded scholarships, endowed scholarships, and other major gift stewardship reporting.
2. Calculate all financial data related to endowment distribution and endowed stewardship reports.
3. Coordinate with the Associate Director of Advancement Communications in the development and creation of annual donor stewardship reports to show impact of scholarships, endowments, and/or donations.
4. Audit endowment and 20 accounts on a monthly basis for accuracy and donor integrity.
5. Coordinate with the office of Financial Aid and the individual Colleges/programs the scholarship distribution from donor-supported scholarships including, but not limited to, the application, awarding, and thank you card writing processes for all student recipients.
6. Maintain records for current donor-funded scholarships and maintain AcademicWorks scholarship application and awarding platform.
7. Monitor budgetary expenses for donor relations and stewardship activities.
8. Communicate with Accounting and other departments to establish and reconcile donor accounts.
9. Present a positive and supportive image of University Advancement, California Baptist University, and Christian Higher Education.
10. Will be responsible for the development of an annual strategic plan and meeting and/or exceeding determined goals. Supervisory Responsibilities
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
§ High level skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications including Excel and Work Mail Merges; basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred.
§ Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
§ Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
§ Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
§ Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
§ Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
§ Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
§ Excellent telephone courtesy knowledge and experience.
§ Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
§ Knowledge of standard budgeting and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
§ Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
§ Skill in formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
§ Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
§ Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
§ Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions. Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Open Date 07/08/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6621 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Development & Advancement Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Alumni Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside