Hosting Account Manager
Position Type: Full-Time, Salaried
Salary Range: Starting at $45k – $55k
Work Location: Fully Remote
To Apply: Click to Apply
Reclaim Hosting provides educators and institutions with an easy way to offer their students domains and web hosting that they own and control. We encourage our users to have an authentic and personal relationship with the technology they use. Our core values guide our strategies and individual actions so that we create a company whose character is as radical as our product. Reclaim Hosting has been growing by leaps and bounds servicing 150+ institutions across the globe and thousands of clients in higher education, and we are excited to offer a new position within the company that will help cultivate long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.How Reclaim Hosting “Sales” is Different
Sales is in quotation marks above because we will never identify with sleazy salesmen and women out to make a quick buck. In fact, we don’t like to think of ourselves as Sales-anything, but rather as Teachers, Consultants, and Advocates that do a bit of selling. As a Reclaim Hosting Account Manager you will not have a quota and you will not make a commission. This position is highly collaborative; all wins are group wins, all losses are group losses.Required Skills
- 4 year degree from an accredited university
- Technical experience and understanding of:
- cPanel/WHM and WHMCS environments
- Common applications/tools used in educational environments (examples: WordPress, Omeka, Drupal, Scalar)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience within or supporting Higher Education communities is preferred
- Solid experience with CRM software (Zendesk Sell) is preferred
Self-Directed Learner – Ability to learn new
technologies and improve technical knowledge and skills
Driven – Intrinsically motivated to seek new opportunities for learning and growth within the company
People Person – Sociable, enjoys interacting and meeting new people. Ability to carry a crowd with professionalism and charisma.
Flexible/Malleable – Open minded to the ongoing evolution of a growing company and the diverse goals of the clients
Hospitable – Ability to approach clients with a generous spirit and friendly demeanor
Account Management & Sales – Work with the rest of the team to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities for growth. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs in the form of regular correspondence, invoicing, and keeping client tools and resources organized and up to date.
Client Training – Expected to be well-versed in technical Reclaim Hosting products and services in order to answer questions and give trainings and presentations to existing and potential customers. This can come in the form of email correspondence, sales tickets, documentation, virtual meetings, or in-person workshops.
Customer Advocacy – Responsible for acknowledging the needs of Reclaim Hosting customers and coordinating with both Infrastructure and Support teams to facilitate the best possible solution. Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Exploration – Reclaim Hosting encourages employees to spend a portion of their time towards the exploration of their own passions and interests. This may mean playing with new software, blogging about cool things that interest you, or something else entirely.Benefits:
All Reclaim Hosting employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off – 10 days with rollover
- Sick Leave – 10 days, resets each year.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental) & Life Insurance
- Professional Development Funds – $500/year towards software or other technical materials related to your job or attending a workshop or training.
- Retirement – 401K with Employer Matching Contributions.
- Work from Home benefits
- Ability to grow within the company
Reclaim Hosting provides educators and institutions with an easy way to offer their students domains and web hosting that they own and control. Our goal is to make the process of offering a flexible web space and domain name for students as easy as possible and giving them the support they need to make it all happen.
Reclaim Cloud is the newest product offering from Reclaim Hosting. This scalable, containerized infrastructure offers a wide range of opportunities for everyone from individuals who want to easily run a project with a Docker container in the wild to institutions that want to move their infrastructure to a seamlessly scalable solution in which you only pay for usage rather than some imagined worst case scenario.
Rockaway Hosting is our sister web hosting service focused on providing the perfect venue for a site, whether a small personal blog or a mission-critical business enterprise. Rockaway was born out of the related, but distinct Reclaim Hosting which is focused on supporting faculty and students in higher education and counts over 15,000 customers to date. The increased interest in hosting with us from a broader, non-academic community resulted in Rockaway Hosting.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Fredericksburg
- Education Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Fredericksburg
- Instructional Technology & Design Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Fredericksburg
- Administrative Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Fredericksburg
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative $50,000 - $69,999 Full Time jobs in Fredericksburg