Director of Business College Career Services Center - (STA007699)
Directs Career Services for the Bauer College of Business Rockwell Career Center, which develops career opportunities for the college's students and alumni.Leads the Office of Graduate Business Career Services, including a team of Sr. Career Development Specialists, contract/temp staff and graduate assistants and overseeing expenditures related to student programming for the Office of Graduate Business Career Services
- Develops and oversees the implementation of the career services strategy for all graduate and alumni programs at Bauer, including participating in establishing admissions priorities at Bauer and making graduate admissions decisions.
- Oversees the collection and reporting of outcomes data for major media outlets involved in rankings requires expertise in CSEA Standards.
- Establishes and oversees departmental policies related to internship, co-op and independent study credit approval
- Leads the development and implementation of curriculum for MBA career lab in partnership with faculty
- Works closely with the Deans Advisory Board and other executive groups to facilitate networking, internships and programming for students.
- Actively solicits and engages prospective employers to network with and hire Bauer students.
- Represents the college at regional, national and international meetings of industry representatives to promote Bauer and serve as an expert on MBA career services.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Additional Job Posting Information:
Department is willing to substitute experience for the master's degree. Preferred qualifications would be experience in business career services at a four-year university OR experience hiring graduate business students from university campuses. MBA hiring experience can substitute for business career services experience. Supervisory experience is strongly preferred as well.
Masters and 5 years experience
Requires application of advanced principles, techniques and theory in a professional discipline or a thorough general business management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained through a directly job-related Master's degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: alejandra
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston