Financial Coordinator (Broadband Posting) - (STA007706)
Coordinates the financial operations of a large or complex unit. May oversee the activities of clerical financial support personnel.
- Reconciles the unit's financial accounts and monitors revenue and expenditure budgets.
- Compiles recurring and ad hoc financial reports for management and faculty; advises management and faculty on status of accounts.
- May serve as liaison to Office of Grants and Contracts regarding financial issues.
- Oversees the cash handling function for the unit, including, but not limited to petty cash, gift transmittals and travel reimbursements.
- Oversees the preparation of financial documents; reviews financial documents for accuracy and availability of funds.
- Researches and corrects reconciliation discrepancies with reallocations and journal vouchers.
- Participates in the annual budget development process.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Financial Coordinator I- High School Diploma & 3 years of experience.
Financail Coordinator II- Bachelor's Degree & 1 year of experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Requires a minimum of one (1) years of directly job-related experience.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston