Protocol & Special Events Manager - (STA007716)
Under the direction of the Exectutive Director of Protocol & Special Events, coordinates the planning, supervision and implementation of events in support of the University of Houston at the direction of the Chancellor/President.
- Participates in developing the annual plan of special events for the university.
- As assigned, assumes management responsibility for events, to include design, direction, concept, and the coordination of logistics.
- Attends events to manage details and oversee the activities of event professionals and volunteers.
- Maintains proper records, files, bids and other required documentation for each event.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of databases for guests and events.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: 0086723
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Public Relations & Marketing (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston