Protocol & Special Events Operations Coordinator - (STA007713)
Coordinates financial operations and assists with the planning of events and activities for the Office of Protocol and Special Events. This job is only available within the Office of Protocol and Special Events.
- Serves as the initial contact for event information and requests and is the primary liaison to the Division Business Services Office.
- Prepares all financial documents, monitors cost center activity, and provides monthly financial reports.
- Prepares and manages contracts and other procurement instruments for services as assigned; researches payment issues with internal and external vendors.
- Conducts space and property inventory and serves as property custodian and vehicle fleet coordinator.
- Maintains and distributes event calendar for the office.
- Coordinates commencement expenses with the Provost Business Office.
- Manages content on the department's web-pages including updates as needed.
- Manages updates to the office protocol and policy manuals.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of guest lists, invitations, programs and other printed event materials.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: cgarcia2194
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston